Spill pallets – Forkliftable (Spilltech)
UltraTech Spill Pallet Nestable 4 Drum With Drain – 1231 – Low-Profile, Nestable Spill Pallet Reduces Shipping Costs and Storage Space
• Large, 66 gallon sump captures leaks and spills from steel or poly drums (4 drum capacity).
• Nestable design allows multiple pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space.
• 100% Polyethylene construction – compatible with a broad range of chemicals, including acids and corrosives.
• Low-profile (10″ height) makes drum handling safer and easier.
• 2-way forkliftable – provides easy positioning and relocation.
• Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175, and UFC Spill Containment Regulations.
Nestable Spill Pallet Specifications:
Dimensions: 51″ x 51″ x 10″
Uniformly Distributed Load: 6,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 66 Gallons
Weight: 80 lbs.